Date(s) - 18/09/2017
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This engaging and practical session will provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge to conduct effective appraisals and maximise their value to your practice.
Come along and learn how to conduct an effective performance review to drive high performance and establish realistic objectives in a supportive and focussed environment.
Understand the core principles and benefits of effective performance appraisals
- Setting and writing performance objectives
- Preparing objectively for appraisals
- Ensuring the appraisal is a two way discussion
- Reviewing performance and clearly summarising the agreed level of performance
- Giving constructive and motivational feedback
- Handling difficult messages
- Holding structured conversational performance appraisal meetings