Date(s) - 25/06/2020
8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Topics to be covered:
- Planning for the post pandemic future in veterinary practice
- Practical business advice
- Share best practice from other veterinary practices
- What have we learned from working through a pandemic and what good practices will we bring with us in the future
- What key metrics should we be focussed on for the remainder of the year
- How will we educate clients on the importance of preventative medicine and correlate that with inevitable restricted disposable income
- What veterinary procedures are the sources of recurring revenue in practices.
Speaker: Alan Robinson – a vet. managing partner at Vet Dynamics and the founder of The Platinum Practice Veterinary Business Builder Programme.
For more information and to register, CLICK HERE