Date(s) - 30/11/2016
1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
An Overview on Equine Neurological Conditions and Metabolic Syndromes
An evening of equine medicine for all levels focussing on neurological and medical syndromes and their diagnosis and treatment.
• Refresh/update your knowledge of internal medicine and neurology
• Enhance/learn practical skills in diagnostic and therapeutic medical disorders
• Confidently be able to identify Cushings/ EMS and Neurological conditions
• Interpret Neurological Radiographs and Blood Tests
• Develop understanding of the diagnosis of Equine Medical Syndromes
Andy Durham, Metabolic disorders in the horse, Cushing/EMS, diagnosis treatments.
Richard Hepburn, Neurological disorders in the horse, Examination, Xrays and Cervical/back pain.
Plus a short presentation from our sponsors MERIAL.
3 CVE Points.
Discounted rate for BEVA & AVSPNI members.
Click here for full details for this event and how to register.
BEVA equine meeting