Date(s) - 03/08/2022
Recruitment marketing: Stand out to talent considering their next move
Welcome to the modern world of recruitment marketing. Use 24-7 marketing, irrespective of your recruitment status, to raise awareness of your employer brand to authentically communicate your employee experience.
You will learn about:
- The cost of outdated HR approaches
- The need to align workforce and business values
- The importance of a strong workplace culture
- What recruitment marketing looks like and
- Practical tips to get started
- This event is Free of charge for ALL AVSPNI and NIVA members and for practice managers from an AVSPNI Practice (2 or more vet AVSPNI members)
- £30 for all vets/others
Non-members must register by 12 noon on Tuesday 2nd. A Paypal invoice for attendance will be issued – this must be paid before the joining link to the webinar is sent to the delegate.
You need a Zoom account to join any of the AVSPNI or NIVA webinars. If you don’t already have one, it is free and takes less than 2 minutes to set one up.
Olly King, BSc(hons), BVMS, CertAVP (EP), is a vet, training leadership coach and founder of The Meraki Initiative – a veterinary workplace directory providing a recruitment marketing service to build employer brands and connect workplaces with students and professionals. On a mission to make the profession a better place to work, Meraki helps businesses stand out for the right reasons to take charge of their recruitment and build great veterinary teams where people love to work.