Founded in 1984 by Enda O’Reilly and Anne Fee, the practice has grown exponentially over the years to the busy hub it is today. And is at the heart of the community in Armagh City.
As a Mixed practice Vet you will be confident in your abilities. You will have day to day responsibilities for all clinical aspects of running the practices.
The position would suit someone who enjoys all aspects of a busy mixed practice and has a keen interest in Large Animal work.
Evenings, and weekend and OOH work will make up part of expected working hours for all members of the Vet team. With a typical 1:4 OOH Rota.
What can we offer you?
You will have access to a range of benefits which include:
- Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests / certificates
- Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team working with you to offer a suite of internal CPD courses)
- Competitive salary
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays’ with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- Relocation Packages available
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (24 hour helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most)
- Staff pet care discounts
- Perk Box, offering a suite of discounts for entertainment, retail and hospitality
- Discounted pet treatments
If you want to know more or have any questions please get in touch with Tanya Wilson at O’Reilly & Fee on 02837526777 or Mark Aldridge on 01379658282.