- Evening SA vet required for consulting 1-2 evenings per week
- 6-8:30 pm in Portadown
- Well equipped SA clinic with friendly, supportive staff and pet loving clients. RCVS Accredited SA Practice
- Part time work could fit in with family commitments or suit vet in DARD wishing to keep SA skills up to date
- Contact Ewing at Greenmount Vets on 07712187010 or email@example.com
We are a friendly team and have a well-established and loyal client base.
If you share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service and would like to join our team, we would love to hear from you.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join our busy mixed practice.
This role requires a vet with a positive pro-active work attitude, is confident and competent in SA medicine and surgery, who enjoys clinical freedom to work up own cases from presentation to completion using a high clinical standard, and is capable of working sole charge when required.
We actively support and encourage progress and development, with fantastic funded CPD to pursue any interests/certificates, with outstanding opportunities for career progression.
You will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
• An attractive salary based on experience
• Up to 7 weeks holidays plus Bank Holiday with our buy/sell holiday scheme
• A profit-share bonus
• Company pension & SAYE scheme
• Funded CPD
• 40hr week on a pro rate bases (with a 1:3 OOH rota)
If this sound like the role for you, please forward CV to email@example.com
Are you looking for a role
in County Tyrone with a practice that is well established, well equipped,
purpose built and with a focus on high clinical standards? Please read on!
Spires Veterinary Clinic was founded in April 2009. The clinic aimed to provide the only specialised small animal service in County Tyrone and still is to date.
We aim to deliver quality care to a local community and pride ourselves on going the extra mile that makes a difference for our clients and their pets. You will be joining a team of three experienced vets and supported by three RVNs, one SVN and an ANA, freeing up time to concentrate on our cases and minimising the workload. Your own further development is also encouraged.
Full or part time hours can be accommodated. We cover our own out of hours service on an equally shared rota and provide generous time off in lieu for working a weekend.
In return you will receive:
• Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests / certificates
• Training and career progression
• Competitive salary
• Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays’ with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
• Relocation Packages available
• Company pension scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme (24 hour helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most)
• Staff pet care discounts
• Perk Box, offering a suite of discounts for entertainment, retail and hospitality
Do you want to join our team?
If so, please click “apply now” or phone James for an informal chat on 07801 067307 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to continued development
we have an opportunity available for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our
modern and well equipped practice.
Upon joining, you will become an integral part of our friendly and passionate 3 vet and 3 RVN team. You will also be further supported by an excellent administrative team.
Spires itself is well placed within the heart of Omagh where there is an array of attractions which include historical houses, parks, art centres, museums, bars and restaurants.
This is a full time position where you will work a 40 hour week mainly across Monday to Friday with shifts between 8:30am and 7pm. You will also join our weekend and OOH rota which is shared equally amongst the team.
Becoming part of Spires allows you access to the CVS CPD Training plan, which includes courses in, consulting, pain management, infection control and the online MiNurse Academy.
What we can offer you:
• Attractive Salary + Benefits Package
• Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy sell holiday scheme
• A generous bonus and pension scheme
• Paid professional fees
• RCVS fees paid and CPD encouraged
• A range of other employment benefits such as Perkbox, flexigym and cycle to work schemes
If you want to become part of our team and help, us to continue delivering exceptional animal care here at Spires – then apply now!
For an informal and confidential conversation about the position please call Rebecca Goldsmith on 07970 818104 or email Rebecca.email@example.com
Veterinary Surgeon required for our 2 branch, 4 vet 100% small animal team based in Holywood, Down.
Garden Lodge is a leading first opinion practice covering south and east Belfast. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our existing clinical team. The role is full time but we are happy to consider requests for part time working.
We are seeking a friendly, enthusiastic, dedicated Veterinary Surgeon to deliver the highest standards of patient and client care. You will join a busy practice and will work alongside certificate holders in small animal medicine as well as acupuncture / rehabilitation which will enable you to develop your clinical interest. Our facilities include operating theatre, DR radiography suite, ultrasound, endoscopy and full in-house laboratory.
There is no OOH requirement but the rota will include some Saturday morning clinics.
• RCVS membership
• At least 2 years’ experience in small animal 1st opinion practice
• Demonstrable ability to ensure delivery of exceptional patient care
• Demonstrable experience of working as part of a team
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work in a busy environment
Generous package on offer dependent upon qualifications and experience, with the flexibility to be tailored to suit the requirements of the successful candidate. CPD is encouraged and funded plus exclusive company discounts, reward schemes, career development, pension, private medical insurance and up to 6.6 weeks holidays (including public holidays).
To apply, please email your CV to Susana at SBellesJimenez@independentvetcare.co.uk or call +447887427095 for more information.
We at Lisburn Vets4Pets are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon who’s focus is on patient and client care. As employers the partners recognise the importance of work/ life balance and are happy to work with your commitments. We are a friendly practice based in Lisburn, Northern Ireland and enjoy a varied first opinion caseload with a moderate orthopaedic caseload. We are flexible with working pattern and hours, there will be some sole charge and the team are part of a weekend rota, but there is no OOH’s requirement.
To apply please follow the link below; https://careers.myvetpractice.co.uk/vacancies/10662/veterinary-surgeon–full-or-part-time.html
We are seeking a Mixed Veterinary Surgeon to support our practices across all of Northern Ireland.
This role requires a Veterinary Surgeon with experience and the ability to work confidently in a sole charge environment. Being a roving vet at IVC is ideal for someone who thrives on being mobile and working in an ever changing environment. We are looking for self-motivated vets who can gain exposure to many different IVC practices and teams. This role works for you, by offering a fantastic salary package including a car allowance and full company benefits including our excellent holiday allowance, private medical insurance, fantastic CPD and outstanding opportunities for careers progression.
Interested to find out more? Then please contact Susana on SBellesJimenez@independentvetcare.co.uk or +447887427095.
Mixed / SA vet required for a 8 vet truly mixed practice based in the vibrant Derry City, servicing the idyllic Inishowen Peninsula. Good mix of small animal, equine, beef, sheep & dairy. 4.5 days per week, day off in lieu of weekend on call. 34 days holidays per year, £1500 CPD allowance. Excellent support provided. For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or 02871262596/00353877726976
Jubilee Veterinary Centre is a 15 vet independent practice. We require an additional Farm Vet to join our Farm Vet team which currently consists of 10 vets.
Main aspects of the role are:
• Mainly dairy with beef and sheep
• 10 vets in out of hours rota with back up available at all times
• Experience desirable but would consider a new graduate as there is good support from the entire team
• No phone duties
• CPD funded and encouraged
• Accommodation can be provided
• RCVS & VDS fees paid
• Mileage payments provided (vehicle options can be discussed)
For further information, or to apply for the role please contact Chris Gilmore (Practice Manager) via email email@example.com or phone 02891 812226. You may also contact either Large Animal Director, Gareth Bell 07711619915, or Andy Mayne on 07803207404