- Evening SA vet required for consulting 1-2 evenings per week
- 6-8:30 pm in Portadown
- Well equipped SA clinic with friendly, supportive staff and pet loving clients. RCVS Accredited SA Practice
- Part time work could fit in with family commitments or suit vet in DARD wishing to keep SA skills up to date
- Contact Ewing at Greenmount Vets on 07712187010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mixed / SA vet required for a 8 vet truly mixed practice based in the vibrant Derry City, servicing the idyllic Inishowen Peninsula. Good mix of small animal, equine, beef, sheep & dairy. 4.5 days per week, day off in lieu of weekend on call. 34 days holidays per year, £1500 CPD allowance. Excellent support provided. For more information please send your CV to email@example.com or 02871262596/00353877726976
Jubilee Veterinary Centre is a 15 vet independent practice. We require an additional Farm Vet to join our Farm Vet team which currently consists of 10 vets.
Main aspects of the role are:
• Mainly dairy with beef and sheep
• 10 vets in out of hours rota with back up available at all times
• Experience desirable but would consider a new graduate as there is good support from the entire team
• No phone duties
• CPD funded and encouraged
• Accommodation can be provided
• RCVS & VDS fees paid
• Mileage payments provided (vehicle options can be discussed)
For further information, or to apply for the role please contact Chris Gilmore (Practice Manager) via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02891 812226. You may also contact either Large Animal Director, Gareth Bell 07711619915, or Andy Mayne on 07803207404
Small animal vet required to work in a busy first opinion practice in Newry Co.Down. Position is open to experienced and recently graduated vets who want to see a wide range of cases and plenty of surgery.Accommodation provided, RCVS,VDS,and AVSPNI membership included. Scanner, digital x ray and lab facilities Cv to email@example.com or phone for details +447739507679
Click the link below to read the article written by Holly Kernot from Vet Times…
DAERA have recently issued the poster (link below) to NI Veterinary Practices reminding them of the requirements in respect of the Pet Travel Scheme in the event of a no deal EU exit.
The poster is also available to download at https://www.daera-ni.gov.uk/publications/pet-travel-after-brexit-advice-poster
For information, please see the link below to the DAERA web page which provides details of a Public Appointments competition seeking two additional Members for the TB Eradication Partnership (TBEP). Applications must be received by 2:00pm on Friday 27 September.
From Wednesday 18th September 2019 all exporters will be required to provide a minimum of 1 full working days’ notice of the intended date of dispatch of the consignment from the dispatching premises. In practice, this will mean restrictions on the future dates available when submitting your application.
For example, for applications made on Wednesday 4th September, the first available export date will be Friday 6th September. For applications made on Thursday 5th September, the first available export date will be Monday 9th September.Applications will be accepted up until 11.59 pm on the date of application. Please note that the date of export currently required in step 1 of the DECOL application process is regarded as the date of loading and dispatch from the final premises of production and/or storage. It is not the date of shipment from a port in Northern Ireland. Thank you for your cooperation in compliance with these changes.
DAERA Trade Branch
We are looking for an enthusiastic vet to join our team in Fivemiletown located in the picturesque Clogher Valley
- 80 % large animal (60% dairy )
- Great support and all large animal toys
- Great Rota with 2 days off in lieu of weekends worked
- Competitive Salary
- Accommodation and vehicle provided
- New graduates welcome
Contact Noel on 07775700994 or forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org