We have an exciting position for an RVN to join our team of 12 nurses, we will also consider a 2nd or 3rd year student for this role.
The position would ideally suit nurses looking to further advance their skills and career and also for a newly qualified nurse and/or student nurse looking to gain more experience.
We are a busy, small animal practice with 1st opinion and referral caseload. Our nurses are fully engaged in all aspects of veterinary day to day procedures along with caring for post-surgical and intensive care cases.
Cedar Grove has excellent facilities to include a new CT scan suite along with MRI, Ultrasound Imaging, Inpatient, Intensive Care and Theatre departments. We are situated on the outskirts of south Belfast in a quiet residential area with close links to the motorways. Cedar Grove are proud of our teams. With 8 vets, 12 nurses and 7 support staff we work together with great team spirit to deliver a very pleasant working environment.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 20 days paid holiday not including bank holidays (based on full time, prorated for part time)
• 3 days paid CPD leave
• €600 CPD allowance per annum
• VCI Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Access to PRSA
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Social events
• Industry leading Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
If this amazing opportunity is of interest to you, then please get in touch.
To apply, please email your CV to Margaret at email@example.com or call 07977242572 for more information.