At Gortlands Vets, in the desirable Gilnahirk suburb of East Belfast, you can have it all.
• Great working hours.
• Supportive, experienced colleagues.
• Helpful nursing staff.
• Manage your own cases how you want them.
• Free from the shackles of corporate culture.
o No sales targets.
o No list of drugs you aren’t allowed to use.
o No micro-management.
• Excellent, varied case-load.
• Lovely clients.
• In-house laboratory (includes VetStat for blood gases)
• Orthopaedic equipment (ASIF plating, IMEX ESF, MMP and Securos Cruciate).
• Soft tissue equipment (suction, retractors).
• Anaesthetic equipment (Capnograph, Doppler Blood Pressure, ECG, Bair Hugger).
• Dental equipment (Dental xray, IM3 luxators, scaler/polisher/drill).
• Ultrasound room (complete with ultrasound machine!)
• Digital radiography with Bucky table.
Ample opportunity to complete that Certificate you’ve always thought about!
A medicine / consulting bias would suit best, but we can accommodate a surgical interest also. Ultimately we are looking for a vet who shares our ethos and values and can work well as part of a team, delivering excellent care to our clients and their pets.
As this is a new position for an additional vet (allowing two senior vets more time for non-clinical duties) the starting date can be flexible. We are open to applications from vets looking for part-time or full-time roles, and would consider a locum the in short-term.
To apply, send an email with CV to email@example.com.
If you’d like to find out a bit more first, you can phone to speak to vet David on 07816345768 or at the clinic on 028 90796005. Any enquires will be treated in the strictest of confidence. An informal, no-strings-attached, visit to see the clinic before making an application can be arranged. Previous applicants encouraged to re-apply.