Three Valleys Veterinary Practicehas been providing exceptional veterinary care for small animal, equine and farm animals in Fivemiletown, Irvinestown and the surrounding areas for over 20 years!
You will be a key part of a two practice group, utilising your skills as a small animal Vet. We strive for excellence in customer care and we continually invest in the development of our team. We pride ourselves in being a friendly, well equipped facility with excellent working conditions. We are a 1st opinion practice with a very varied medical and surgical caseload.
This is a great opportunity for a clinician who is looking to make their mark on a practice whilst delivering exceptional client care.
With this role along with development you will have a great work life balance. Full or part time considered.
What can we offer you? You will have access to a range of benefits which include:
- Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests / certificates
- Industry leading maternity and paternity pay
- Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team)
- Competitive salary
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays’ with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- Relocation Packages available
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you want to know more or have any questions please get in touch with Lisa Docherty, 07901 223 740 or Noel Doyle 0777 570 0994 and / or Lorraine Freeborn 07889 803 808