Campsie Veterinary Centre, based in Omagh, Co.Tyrone are looking forward to welcoming a new vet to join their extremely friendly and supportive team.
This full-time permanent vacancy is open to newly, recent qualified and experienced Vets.
Working from a modern hospital facility designed for providing a high standard of animal care, you will enjoy working with our extremely experienced team of 19 including 8 Vets, qualified Nurses and support staff. Based in Killyclogher, a village on the outskirts of the town Omagh. Campsie Vets is a single site mixed practice.
As well as enjoying our modern facilities, well equipped practice and a busy varied caseload, you will have access to a range of benefits which include:
- Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests / certificates
- Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team working with you to offer a suite of internal CPD courses)
- Competitive salary
- Access to our New Graduate training and mentoring programme designed by vets if required
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays’ with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Relocation Packages available
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (24 hour helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most)
- Staff pet care discounts
- Perk Box, offering a suite of discounts for entertainment, retail and hospitality
- Discounted pet treatment
To arrange to have an informal chat, please text Lisa 07901 223 740 on call Cathal McNamee on 07712871555
To apply on line, please click ‘Apply Now’ uploading a copy of your CV https://www.careerswithcvs.co.uk/jobs/vacancy/5342/Vet%20NI/detail