A Great opportunity for an enthusiastic new grad or a more experienced Vet who enjoys a varied and busy caseload working with 80% large animal (50% dairy with sucklers and sheep) and 20% smalls.
Three Valleys Veterinary Practice is a registered RCVS veterinary nurse training centre and has been providing exceptional animal and veterinary care for pets, equine and farm animals for over 20 years! Based at Irvinestown you will be a key part of a two practice group, utilising your skills as a mixed practice vet. We strive for excellence customer care and we continually invest in the development of our team.
New graduates will be part of the CVS New Graduate Programme that will provide a solid foundation on which to build a rewarding long-term career.
As a Mixed Practice Vet you will be confident in your abilities and have day to day responsibilities for all clinical aspects of running the practices.
Evenings, weekend and OOH work will make up part of expected working hours for all members of the Vet team. We offer 2 days in lieu of weekends worked and a 1/4 rota with no second on call.
Accommodation and vehicle available.
You will have access to a range of benefits some of which include:
- Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests / certificates
- Industry leading maternity and paternity pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay.
- Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team working with you to offer a suite of internal CPD courses)
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- Relocation packages available
Want to know more or have any questions please call Noel Doyle 0777 570 0994 or Text Lisa on 07901 223 740