We work to high standards and are passionate about animal care As a Vet you will have a passion for modern progressive farming, client continuity, handling a small animal caseload and you will be a team player who will work well with our friendly, supportive energetic team.
As a newly awarded PSS practice, we want you to come and enjoy working to the high standards we have attained. Your previous experience in a similar role within a mixed or large animal environment will be instrumental in ensuring that our excellent quality of client care is maintained.
Being part of a bigger group means you will benefit from having scope to progress forwards with your veterinary career. We know the importance of working flexibly therefore we are keen to hear from you what would suit. Whether that’s working part time, permanent or fixed term work, we are willing to accommodate. Here are some details of what’s on offer:
- Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests / certificates
- Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team working with you to offer a suite of internal CPD courses)
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave Pay offering 10 weeks of Full Pay and 10 weeks of Half Pay
- Competitive salary
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays’ with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- Relocation Packages available
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (24 hour helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most)
- Staff pet care discounts
- Perk Box, offering a suite of discounts for entertainment, retail and hospitality
- Discounted pet treatments
Want to know more or have any questions you want answered confidentially? Call Cathal on 07712871555 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.