We are offering:
– Salary – £45,000-£55,000 per annum, dependent on qualifications, experience and hours
– Additional bonus related to personal and practice performance
– Certificates encouraged and funded
– Pension with company contributions
– Generous CPD allowance
– Professional Insurance, association memberships and optional Health Insurance
– No “Out of Hours” or “On-Call”
– Supportive of a work-life balance
Candidates must have a solid background in small animal work and leadership skills which will enable them to be a mentor and role model within the practice. At City Vets we aim to provide world class clinical care using evidence based veterinary medicine with the highest possible standard of service for our clients. We are constantly expanding the services our practice can provide which has enabled career progression, development of skills and opportunities for practice ownership.
Our Practices are purpose designed to leading industry standards for small animal veterinary care. They are bright with open-plan prep rooms, spacious consult rooms and operating theatres. Our Facilities have state of the art equipment including High-definition Doppler Ultrasound, digital X-ray, Biochemistry and Haematology laboratory facilities. We are an Accredited Veterinary Nurse Training practice and are committed to training and developing our team members.
We are an independent practice which means we are not constrained by corporate rules and regulations. We take pride in being a local, ethical business and our profits go back into improving our services and into our local community in Northern Ireland. We welcome all applicants. Please forward a full CV with references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are offering: