City Vets are inviting applications to join our nursing team. Due to a number of team members C19 shielding we are able to offer positions with immediate effect. This offer includes:
– An excellent Salary, £20,000 to £26,000, dependent on experience and hours.
– Professional Insurance, association memberships and optional Health Insurance
– Pension with company contributions
– No “Out of Hours” or “On-Call”
– Flexible working hours – Part Time hours available
– Varied Case Load
– Supportive of a work-life balance
– All staff receive care and food for their pets at cost price.
Candidates must put their patients first, work well in a team, be committed to their profession, willing to learn and provide a high standard of care.
City Vets have built a professional and experienced team. We have expanded the services our practice can provide which has enabled career progression and individual skills to develop. We are an Accredited Veterinary Nurse Training practice and are committed to training and developing our team members.
Our Practices are purpose designed to leading industry standards for small animal veterinary care. They are bright with open-plan prep rooms, spacious consult rooms and operating theatres. Our Facilities have state of the art equipment including Video Endoscopy, ECG, High-definition Doppler Ultrasound, Digital X-ray, Biochemistry and Haematology laboratory facilities. We are an independent practice which means we are not constrained by corporate rules and regulations. We take pride in being a local, ethical business and our profits go back into improving our services and into our local community in Northern Ireland. We welcome all applicants. Please forward a full CV with references to firstname.lastname@example.org