We aim to deliver quality care to a local community and pride ourselves on going the extra mile that makes a difference for our clients and their pets. We currently have two experienced vets and you would be the additional help we need to take our clinic forward, whilst offering you time for other life commitments. We have the support of three RVNs, one SVN and an ANA, freeing up time to concentrate on our cases and minimise workload.
Our bright, spacious, newly refurbished and well-equipped clinic enhances the working environment. We cover our own out of hours service on an equally shared rota, with generous time off in lieu for working a weekend. We appreciate the importance of working flexibly, whether it’s working 2 – 3 days per week, permanent or fixed term contracts, preference regarding OOH / Weekend working, we are keen to listen and accommodate!
What we offer:
- Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests / certificates
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity and Adoption Leave Pay offering 10 weeks of full and 10 weeks of half pay!
- Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team working with you to offer a suite of internal CPD courses)
- Competitive salary
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays’ with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- Relocation Packages available
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (24 hour helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most)
- Staff pet care discounts
- Perk Box, offering a suite of discounts for entertainment, retail and hospitality
- Discounted pet treatments
To have an informal/confidential chat please text Lisa on 07901 223 740. Or to chat with our Clinical Director James please text/call 07801 067307
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’