Great new opportunityfor a Vet who enjoys a varied and busy caseload working with 90% large animal (50% dairy with sucklers and sheep).
Three Valleys Veterinary Practice is a registered RCVS veterinary nurse training centre, which reflects commitment to staff development, and been providing exceptional animal and veterinary care for pets, equine and farm animals in Fivemiletown, Irvinestown and the surrounding areas for over 20 years!
Based at our Fivemiletown site you will be a key part of a two-practice group, utilising your skills as a mixed practice Vet. We strive for excellence in customer care and we continually invest in the development of our team.
Evenings, weekend and OOH work will make up part of expected working hours for all members of the Vet team. We offer 2 days in lieu of weekends worked and a 1/4 rota with no second on call.
What can we offer you?
- Funded CPD and support to pursue interests / certificates
- Industry leading maternity and paternity pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay
- Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team working with you to offer a suite of internal CPD courses)
- Competitive salary
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays’ with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- Relocation Packages available
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (24 hour helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most)
- Staff pet care discounts
- Perk Box, offering a suite f discounts for entertainment, retail and hospitality
- Discounted pet treatments
Want to know more or have any questions, please get in touch with Noel Doyle: 0777 570 0994 / Lorraine Freeborn: 07889 803 808. Alternatively call or text our Recruiter, Lisa on: 07901 223 740