At St Elmo, a 100% small animal practice with its own Emergency service, we offer here a varied and interesting caseload. You will be at the forefront of a very experienced team with both practices and have a varied range of caseloads where you will be encouraged to build your own client base. You will be interested in leading a team of Vets and bringing the practice to the next level.
As a Senior Vet you will be confident in your abilities. You will have day to day responsibilities for all clinical aspects of running the practices. Previous management / leadership experience is desirable.
Evenings, and weekend and OOH work will make up part of expected working hours for all members of the Vet team.
What can we offer you?
You will have access to a range of benefits which include:
- Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests / certificates
- Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team working with you to offer a suite of internal CPD courses)
- Competitive salary
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays’ with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- Relocation Packages available
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (24 hour helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most)
- Staff pet care discounts
- Perk Box, offering a suite of discounts for entertainment, retail and hospitality
- Discounted pet treatments
To arrange to have an informal chat, please contact Kimberley Somers on028 7776 9777 Toapply on line, please click ‘Apply Now’ uploading a copy of your CV