Three Valleys Veterinary has been providing exceptional animal and veterinary care for pets, equine and farm animals in Fivemiletown, Irvinestown and the surrounding areas for over 20 years.
Based at our Fivemiletown site you will be a key part of a two practice group, utilising your skills as a mixed practice Vet.
We strive for excellence in customer care and we continually invest in the development of our team.
Three Valleys is a registered RCVS veterinary nurse training centre which reflects our commitment to staff development.
Three Valleys prides itself on having exceptionally low staff turnover and we offer a supportive environment where the team enjoys working in a collaborative way.
The practice itself has recently undertaken a large refurbishment.
As a Mixed practice Vet you will be confident in your abilities. You will have day to day responsibilities for all clinical aspects of running the practices.
Evenings, and weekend and OOH work will make up part of expected working hours for all members of the Vet team.
What can we offer you?
- Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests / certificates
- Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team working with you to offer a suite of internal CPD courses)
- Competitive salary
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays’ with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- Relocation Packages available
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (24 hour helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most)
- Staff pet care discounts
- Perk Box, offering a suite of discounts for entertainment, retail and hospitality
- Discounted pet treatments
If you want to know more or have any questions please get in touch with Caroline OKane on 02868622333 or Mark Aldridge on 01379658282