Position: Registered Veterinary Nurse
Hours: 30-40 (full or part-time)
Location: Vets4Pets Larne, Northern Ireland
An exciting opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse has arisen to join our modern and forward-thinking practice in Larne!
You’ll be joining our Practice Partner, Kerensa Scott (a 2000 Liverpool graduate), and her supportive, friendly team of one Vet, one RVN and two CCAs. You can find out more about the team HERE
By joining us you will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to providing superb standards of client and animal care within a friendly team. We are looking to recruit someone on a full or part time basis, with weekends on a rota basis, but you will be happy to hear that no OOH are required.
We offer a great working environment and varied caseload with wonderful clients!
As you would expect from the market leader in small animal veterinary care, we offer:
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to our varied case load
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
If you share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service and would like to join our team, we would love to hear from you.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org