Registration form for Vets & Vet Nurses AVSPNI Small Animal Conference 2019
3rd & 4th May
- Click here to jump to the conference brochure.
- Please submit one request per vet/nurse.
- To register more than one person just re-open the form, complete it for the second vet/nurse, then submit again. Repeat as necessary.
- Each submission accepts one vet or nurse plus spouse/guest/partner.
- After your form is checked, an invoice will be emailed to you with instructions for payment.
- Registration accepted up until midday on 29th April. Forms received after this date will be classed as “walk-in” registrations and will be subject to an administrative surcharge of £25.
- Please give full names, lecture and meal requirements for each delegate and guest from your practice who will be attending conference.
- Price to pay for lecture registration depends on membership of AVSPNI/VICAS (for vets) and membership of BVNA and/or place of work for nurses. An AVSPNI practice is defined as a practice paying for 2 or more vets’ membership with one cheque/DD mandate.
- To avail of early registration prices, forms must be received by 8th April.
- Prices include lunch and breaks on the day/days booked.
- Whole weekend is worth 12.5 VCI credits (for VCI registered vets or nurses) – 6.5 credits Friday; 6 credits Saturday.