Want to work in an environment with a minimal on call rota, which is in a City previously voted as the 2013 culture Capital of Europe? Perhaps you want to enjoy a variety of outdoors activities? Or perhaps, you are looking for a place to settle with great schools and further education institutions? All whilst being able to get away for a break via local airports? If any of the above is a yes then St. Elmo in Derry Londonderry should be a serious consideration for your next career move!
At St Elmo, a 100% small animal practice with its own Emergency service, we offer here a varied and interesting caseload. You will be part of a very experienced team with both practices and have a varied range of caseloads where you will be encouraged to build your own client base.
As a Vet you will be confident in your abilities. You will have day to day responsibilities for all clinical aspects of running the practices. Previous management / leadership experience is desirable but not essential.
You will have access to a range of benefits which include:
- Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests / certificates
- Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team working with you to offer a suite of internal CPD courses)
- Competitive salary
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays’ with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- Relocation Packages available
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (24 hour helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most)
- Staff pet care discounts
To arrange to have an informal chat, please contact Kimberley Somers on 028 7776 9777 To apply on line, please click ‘Apply Now’