£42,333 -£43,973 (Including allowances) per annum
37.5 hours per week
Full Time, Permanent
Pets and people at the heart of what we do.
About the Role:
We are looking to recruit a Veterinary Surgeon Team Leader to support the Senior Veterinary Surgeon (SVS), through the leadership of the Veterinary Surgeon team, to deliver efficient, professional and caring Pet services to the local community. You will be responsible for all aspects of team management including recruitment, selection and development, delivery of projects and delegation of tasks as determined by the SVS. Your time will be split between management/ admin tasks and time on the clinical rota.
We also offer great benefits which include:
- Allocated CPD funding of 37.5 hours
- Excellent career opportunities/development
- 37.5hr working week
- 5 weeks holiday per year
- Paid statutory holidays
- Company car or car allowance
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Accommodation or accommodation allowance
- Private medical insurance (after 12 months service – permanent employees only
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent interpersonal skill, with a proven track record in customer service and team work, combined with extensive clinical knowledge in small animal practice.
To apply CLICK HERE