We have an exciting opportunity for a Small Animal Vet to join our friendly and supportive team here at Campsie Veterinary Centre based in Omagh, Co.Tyrone. If you’re an experienced vet, recently qualified or a vet from overseas, we are keen to speak with you!
Working from a modern hospital facility designed for providing a high standard of animal care, you will enjoy working with our extremely experienced team of 19 including 8 Vets, qualified Nurses and support staff. Based in Killyclogher, a village on the outskirts of the town Omagh. Campsie Vets is a single site mixed practice.
This is a full-time permanent position. The role would suit an experienced Small Animal Vet but recent graduates would be well supported by our cohesive team. As well as enjoying our modern facilities, well equipped practice and a busy varied caseload, you will have access to a range of benefits which include:
- Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests / certificates
- Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team working with you to offer a suite of internal CPD courses)
- Competitive salary
- Access to our New Graduate training and mentoring programme designed by vets if required
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays’ with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- Relocation Packages available
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (24 hour helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most)
- Staff pet care discounts
- Perk Box, a suite of discounts for entertainment, retail and hospitality
- Discounted pet treatments
To arrange to have an informal chat, please contact Cathal McNamee on 07712871555 To apply on line, please click ‘Apply Now’ uploading a copy of your CV