We are looking for a Vet to lead our teams and work between our All Creatures, based Limavady and St Elmo 100% Small Animal practice based in the Londonderry/Derry / Donegal border.
All Creatures Veterinary Health Centre is a small animal practice. Here you will work in a well-equipped hospital that offers our patients a full rehabilitation package including platelet cell therapies, class IV laser, acupuncture and hydrotherapy, digital imaging and in-house laboratory facilities.
At St Elmo, a 100% small animal practice with its own Emergency service, you will be part of a very experienced team with both practices and have a varied range of caseloads where you will be encouraged to build your own client base.
As a vet you will be confident in your abilities, and you will have day to day responsibilities for all clinical aspects of running the practices. Previous management / leadership experience is desirable but not essential.
Evenings, and weekend and OOH work will make up part of expected working hours for all members of the Vet team.
We can offer you:-
- Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests / certificates
- Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team working with you to offer a suite of internal CPD courses)
- Competitive salary
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays’ with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- Relocation Packages available
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (24 hour helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most)
- Staff pet care discounts
- Perk Box, offering a suite of discounts for entertainment, retail and hospitality
- Discounted pet treatments
To arrange to have an informal chat, please contact Kimberley Somers on 028 7776 9777To apply on line, please click ‘Apply Now’ uploading a copy of your CVL