We are offering:
– An excellent Salary
– Generous CPD allowance
– Professional Insurance, association memberships and optional Health Insurance
– Pension with company contributions
– No “Out of Hours” or “On-Call”
– Accommodation available – Lisburn Road Area, Belfast
– Flexible working hours – suitable for Full Time or Part Time Vets
– Varied Case Load
– Supportive of a work-life balance
– Certificates encouraged and funded
– All staff receive care and food for their pets at cost price.
Candidates must put their patients first, work well in a team, be committed to their profession, willing to learn and provide high standards of client and animal care. At City Vets we aim to provide world class clinical care using evidence based veterinary medicine with the highest possible standard of service for our clients. As the market leader in Local Independent Small Animal Veterinary Care we have built a professional and experienced team. We have expanded the services our practice can provide. This has enabled career progression, developing individual skills and opportunities for practice ownership.
Our Practices are purpose designed to leading industry standards for small animal veterinary care. They are bright with open-plan prep rooms, spacious consult rooms and operating theatres. Our Facilities have state of the art equipment including High-definition Doppler Ultrasound, digital X-ray, Biochemistry and Haematology laboratory facilities. We are an Accredited Veterinary Nurse Training practice and are committed to training and developing our team members.
We are an independent practice which means we are not constrained by corporate rules and regulations. We take pride in being a local, ethical business and our profits go back into improving our services and into our local community in Northern Ireland. We welcome all applicants. Please forward a full CV with references to firstname.lastname@example.org